Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vogue Paris August 2009 Amazing Spread

I just found this amazing fashion spread in Vogue Paris August 2009 edition. Longest fashion spread I've ever read...

I only choose my several favorites to be shown here...

Vogue Paris Aug 09 | ADN de la Mode by Inez & Vinoodh
fashion muses,fashion editorials

fashion muses,fashion editorials
(Chanel - love the classic black & white look)

fashion muses,fashion editorials
(Nina Ricci - I love the striking red color here, and the shoes!! OMG, how can you even stand in it??)

fashion muses,fashion editorials
(Balmain - just getting familiar with the designer, I fell in love with its sense of modernity)

fashion muses,fashion editorials
(Prada - where would you wear these boots? Damn gorgeous!!)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(Diesel - this all jeans look totally worked out, wonder if I could pull similar look..)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(Louis Vuitton - honestly, I'm not a fan of the label, but this picture looks amazing, and the bags are different from those monochrome bags they usually do)

fashion muses,fashion editorials
(Moschino - playful as always, need to say more?)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(Chloe - very simple and chic, and elegant at the same time)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(Valentino - the master of beautiful, gorgeous dresses. This one is an OK...)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(MiuMiu - Somehow, I prefer MiuMiu than Prada. I love the bag here)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(D&G - this look is so cute, reminds me of those looks from the 50s. Oh, and it's PINK!!)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(Celine - this one's a classic preppy. I love the red accents)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(Versace - again, not a big fan actually. But this is a fresher look, so I'll go for it)

fashion editorials,fashion muses
(John Galliano - last but definitely not the least. This comes from my favorite designer, so it HAS to be here. Shoes are awesome!!)

No comments: