Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hohohohohohoho...

Photobucket

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas... Hope you're having a festive holiday!!

A quick outfit post of what I wore yesterday to the karaoke with my roomie, Dian:

23.12.02
Sweater: EDC | Gray jeans: Logo | Red scarf: Rubi | Red sneakers: Converse | Gray purse: Zara

It would be the last karaoke outing this year I guess. We had so much fun, though... Well, I'm going for blogwalking now. Toodles..

XOXO,
-n-

PS: turns out Santa fulfills my Christmas wish.. I'll be moving to my new (and much better) job in January. Yippie!! Thanks Santa.. ^_^

7 comments:

Jen said...

i love the red accents in your outfit. hope you're having a great christmas! :)

michelle_ said...

love ur bright sneaker :D

thanks for the sweet comments as always !
GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com would love to wish a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !
<3 may you wishes come true .

xoxo . Michelle ..

Tomorrow said...

I am really a big fan of your blog! It is so honest and not superficial! You are not a balmainette but neither are you an enormous in your face gagaesque crazy dresser! You are just you! Casual and chic!
Merry Christmas!
Tomorrow x
http://www.inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com/

Elaine said...

Merry Christmas!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Nubiasnonsense said...

Merry Christmas!! Cute blog

...I'm all about the wordplay... said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ka!!
Anyway, congrats for your new job in Jan.. Where to ka?

lulila said...

Hi!Nice blog!I love it!
Visit me! i hope you like it!Thank you!
http://cosasdelulila.blogspot.com