Friday, October 22, 2010

Back from My Hometown

01 Oct 16-17, 2010

Dress (worn as skirt): Natalie and Me
Top: Mango
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Bag: thrifted in HK

Yes, I blog from my hometown, a (not so) small town outside of Jakarta called Bogor. I wanted to chill out a bit before starting my new job next week. Whoah, I can't believe it. Another new job. Another new place. And a whole lot new adventures and challenges to face. Anyway, I'm anxious, yet thrilled for it.

Anyway, moving on to the outfit. Well, I wore this last week before going on a date with my bf. I was going for a whole feminine look, all sweet and pink. That was before I knew that he was going to take me to a beach. So I ditched the dress and changed it to shorts. And threw away the heels. Save it for the next date, perhaps?

02 Oct 16-17, 2010
03 Oct 16-17, 2010
04 Oct 16-17, 2010

So, bf and I went to Anyer beach, which is one of very few decent beaches in West Java. It was four hours drive from Jakarta and when we got kinda disappointed when we got there. The infrastructure was not well maintained and the scenery was only OK. But we had a great time there, and that's enough to make me happy...

05 Oct 16-17, 2010
06 Oct 16-17, 2010
07 Oct 16-17, 2010
08 Oct 16-17, 2010
09 Oct 16-17, 2010

Okay, may this weekend treat you all well. Au revoir!

XOXO,
-n-

FOLLOW ME | Twitter | Chictopia | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Google Reader
VISIT MY SHOP | Natalie and Me

19 comments:

Miy said...

Pretty dress.. and nothing compared going to the beach with the dearest one, right? ;)

Love,

The Picnic Girl

Miss K said...

great pictures! love your bag and your ring :)
http://carlandtheprepster.blogspot.com/

BlueVanilla said...

Sweet and flirty! Perfect for a date!
xx
http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

S + Y said...

Ahhhh gorgeous pictures, girl!!! And I love how you layered a shirt over your beautiful dress!!

xo
Sands

jamie-lee said...

These photos are really gorgeous down at the beach, and such a cute outfit. I think it's good to have some time out before starting a new job, oooh so soon! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Annebeth said...

such a cute and girly look, pink is amazing on you! And I'd love to be on the beach there with you, over here it's raining cats and dogs :(


if you have some time, drop me some love at my blog :)

http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com

Diva Putri said...

you're skirt is so cuteee :)
wanna follow each other dear?

-diva-

michelle_ said...

what a beautifullll skirt and baggg !!

Robyn said...

welcome back. You look lovely here, and I especially enjoy those white wrap sandals.

E said...

That bag is so gorgeous! And so are those beach pics!

June Paski said...

cuteee outfit!

Veren Lee said...

lovee your dress and bag!

sartob, si tobing, tobbily said...

great shots!

Lia Waroka Putri said...

sweet outfit :)

Tink In My Closet said...

Girly, sweet & flirty! Perfect in other words!

Becky Regina said...

Very pretty outfit :) Seems so much fun ! I want to go to beach !

Alina A. said...

lovely outfit. Love the colours.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Jess ♡ said...

Too adorable m'dear. Lovin' all the colours and floral detailing!

Irene Wibowo said...

nice skirt.. i love it! ;)

http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/