Scarf: thrifted in HK
Shoes: The Fly at Sogo
Bag: thirfted in HK
I think this is actually the first time I post an outfit shot at the same day it was taken. I guess I don't have much to do. Anyway, this outfit is kinda inspired by one of Jen's outfit here. The main ideas are the scarf and tights. It turns out that patterns on my tights are not really visible, but I really like it. It's really subtle, almost as if I'm not wearing any at all.
On a random note, these are some of my current TV favorites:
- Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries series. I can't get enough of Ian Somerhalder, and Nina Dobrev playing both as Elena and Katherine. Love love love!
- "All This Time" by One Republic, a soundtrack of TVD. I could easily got swept away whenever I hear this song.
- Season 2 of Glee! There're so many hilarious scenes I can't even mention them one by one. Oh, Mike Chang finally sings! There's one...
- Lea Michele's "The Only Exception" on Britney/Brittany episode. For no particular reason, I think it's really beautiful.
- Season 4 of Gossip Girl, but only for the style and clothes. As for the storyline? Nah, not making any sense...