Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Fresh Start

Photobucket

Dear The November Girl,

I'm sorry for abandoning you for so long. You wouldn't want to hear why, it's a cliche excuse. Work, as always, has prevent me from updating you for so long. As you may have aware, I started a new job since October 2010. Well, ever since, I literally have no time to do anything else. I use all my spare time (which is very very rare, you must believe me) to live a life outside my office/cage. Hanging out with family, friends and bf has become an occasional event as well. So I do hope you understand why I left you these past two months.

Moving on to a lighter note, it's 2011! And even though it's mid-January already, it is never too late to reflect on my 2010 and review this last year's resolutions. Let's see:

Excel in my new job > Got a new job instead :p
Buy a new digicam
(aiming for Canon Ixus 100) > Accomplished!
Buy a new netbook
(Acer/HP?? Recommendations please...) > Accomplished! Got myself a red Dell...
Go on a vacation in Phuket/Hong Kong > Well, I went to Hong Kong, but not for vacation.. So I'll go there again this year.
Start that clothing line!! > Visit Shop Natalie and Me, please. Need more improvement, though.
Start saving for Mom & Dad > Errr, not yet, unfortunately...
Move forward to the next level (whatever that is) in my love life > Cross that!! This one's tough...
Exercise more (likely to fail, though) > Failed, as predicted.
Continue blogging consistently
> Amen!

All in all, I've accomplished so much, more than I expected in the first place. So here goes the 2011 resolutions:

Save enough money to buy MY OWN APARTMENT

Simple enough, no? Well, it's about time to have my own place, I'm tired of renting rooms, moving around from one place to another. I want to settle in. Anyway, here's how my apartment will look:

bedroom
kitchen/breakfast table
living room

Clean, simple furniture, with red and pink touch here and there. Hope I can find the perfect place (with the perfect price, too). Now I have to work harder than ever to accomplish this. So don't be surprised if I abandon you again sometime in the near future. We've got a goal to achieve.

Okay, that's it for today. See you when I see you!

XOXO,
-n-

10 comments:

Samm said...

I want to invite you to check out my blog, if you like.

With love, Samm
@ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com

michellehendra said...

i see why you like it!

xx

Miy said...

Love your new hair like.. so much! You look so fresh and much more adorable with it.

Happy lunar new year!

love,
Miy

dunia kecil indi said...

Good luck! I wish i have my own apartment too :p Hmm, not really "own", I mean, but share with my fiance :) Love-love your blog :) Please visit my blog sometime. Thanks ;)

yiqin; said...

yay glad youre back :D

Hair Color Remover said...

Love your bag and your sweater. Your hair looks pretty too. :) Good luck with your goals this year. Looking forward to reading more fashion posts from you. All the best!

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I'm having a giveaway for a $75 gift card to old gold boutique if you'd like to check it out. xx
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Caroline Robianto said...

very cute romper!!

WWW.CAROLCORALINE.COM

Winda Tiodang said...

I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:
- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

(PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

Clara Turbay said...

Great and well done ideas i find here.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com